This skill is bugged or something, it doesn't work with shatter delusions or drain delusions at all, the -1 energy degen works just fine but if you shatter the hex with drain/shatter delusions only the effect from those spells trigger, not the -5 energy effect from this skill which is supposed to trigger if the hex is removed before it ends, plz fix this and these skills would own --184.108.40.206 23:04, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
Check to make sure no one else in your party or an ally is using mesmer hexes. Barkingllama 06:36, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
- Not to be immature, just like a note. Has anyone noticed she kind of has a boob hanging out...?--220.127.116.11 23:01, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
- L'OH IL MIO DIO CHE È COSÌ CARATTERIZZATO DA DISCRIMINAZIONE SESSUALE!!!! and immature to boot --Shadowphoenix 06:40, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
- Bad use of english in the skill description. Energy degeneration = energy regeneration * (-1), so -1 energy degen is acutally +1 energy regen. Same problem with pretty much all regen and degen references.18.104.22.168 15:45, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- It doesn't say it removes the extra 4, but it does. I have just tested it. Changing bug tag. KΦΦbes talk 18:22, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
Has it been changed?
Somebody above me said it caused -1 regeneration, however when I had it on me today it did not remove 5 pips, it only removed one. Why can't they just change the wording too to something like "removes ___ pips of energy regeneration". --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:22.214.171.124 (talk).
I always have seen this skill and -1 ER. But after you say that I see what you mean. Like one of those pictures that one sees a face and the other sees a vase ;-) . But seriously...u think a non-elite skill thats maintainable cheap and fast to cast is gonna cause -5 ER? There isnt even an elite skill that comes close to that. Justice 21:39, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
Me and the other person know that energy loss != energy degen... They simply read it as your energy regen is set to -1, kinda like the norn forms did. Wail of Doom has nothing to do with this skill or conversation...random thoughts? Justice 03:15, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Use with Ether Lord
Cast Lord first, then this as a very nice cover.
- DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO 126.96.36.199 22:50, 12 November 2010 (UTC)