do heros use this correctly?
heros will use it the instant they get the energy requirment or below. if they hit it right on the nose the natural e-regen will lift there energy above the requirment before they finish casting and the signet will have no effect. Yes they know how to use it on a basic lvl--Justice 17:23, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- no, they actually can't use it effectively. They will cast it if they have energy below the amount in the description without allowance for natural energy regeneration, often wasting it since they cast it as soon as it recharges and they fulfill the condition.Crimmastermind 07:28, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
gee that reads familiar...--Justice 09:20, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- Never gave it to a hero until recently, but Gwen does use it perfectly. She makes room for energy regeneration and I've never seen her waste it. Better than me actually. That was with 16 Fast Casting though.--18.104.22.168 08:43, 3 May 2009 (UTC)Aliabastre
- I have tested this on three different heroes, including a healer and primary mesmer and ritualist with mesmer secondary, both in Zaishen Elite and near the Master of Energy Denial, both in combat and out of combat manual skill usage, and the heroes CAN use this correctly. Depending on your build and whether you are in combat or not will determine when they use it when you expect them to, but all three heroes would not waste it if (1) natural regen would prove the skill useless or (2) they are focusing on queuing another skill or (3) they have an alternate energy gain that would be effective and are in direct combat, such as power drain or leech signet. Typically, they seemed to leave a 3 energy buffer before attempting to use it, and they never queue it while another skill is activating.
- I do not know the protocol of removing the note from this skill page. Do I need further proof or a second opinion? --Rex 23:12, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Except that you said "yes they know how to use it" and he said "no they actually can't use it effectively." if you don't see it, read it again.
Is there really a point in putting it's a great way to get energy? Anyone who owns a brain could figure that out.22.214.171.124 18:54, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
LOL. cant believe someone actually added that. just gonna remove to prevent any further embarassment to the person.--Justice 06:32, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
I think this skill could use it, the recharge is so long, i can go to mcdonalds, sit, eat, come back, and i will still have to wait.
You must live at McDonalds, good for you.
- Even without altering it's recharge time, at 7 inspiration this skill gives you the equivalent of 1 pip of energy regen if you use it on recharge. It is especially useful on rangers since they can get more value from the energy thanks to expertise. 126.96.36.199 14:44, 16 May 2011 (UTC)