This page can be removed as all Exalted Aegis are unique items. Hammeh 09:44, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- Why does GuildWiki list a non-unique version of this then? I have not found any Exalted Aegis, but I think it could be possible to find it without beeing unique (perhaps it has another name then...)- MSorglos (talk|contrib) 10:15, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- There are indeed non-unique versions of this item. I obtained one just last night from a chest in The Deep. It wasn't at all decent however, so I didn't bother saving it. --Talonz 00:49, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- I also have a GOLD exalted aegis —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 00:10, 5 November 2007 (UTC).
Ive had a Gold Exalted Agies since a month after Factions was released. It was given to me by a guild mate and has the following stats: 16 armor requires 9 strength -2 recieved damage while enchanted (non-inscriptable). —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 12:29, 1 December 2007 (UTC).
I got one a few weeks ago, however it was neither in the Deep or in Urgoz's Warren. It's a gold, but Command attribute. I have trouble remembering but I'm 90% I got it from the chest at the end of Vloxen Excavations. Which would make sense with the dredge connection
well I got one as well gold exalted aegis from end deep chest, but seems like dyes dont have any effect right?--Elliot 18:55, 12 November 2007 (UTC)
- correct dye does not effect the non-unique exalted agies —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 12:29, 1 December 2007 (UTC).
got one from Urgoz chest --Lytel 18:50, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
- one gold from a Maddened Thorn Warden in urgoz nest, req 10 strength lussh 23:17, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
Just thinking of the possible trivia that the angel on the shield is a Seraph, due to it having eight wings. Paddymew 07:54, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Good trivia, except...the Seraphim each have six wings, not eight. If one wants to get "really" specific then the angel depicted on the shield cannot possibly be a Seraph, because there aren't two wings covering its face. 05:05, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
This shield (both unique and non) have clipping issues with Warrior Primeval, and Silver Eagle armor sets. They can be considered minor, but it is very obvious in Silver Eagle. I suspect it has the same issue with Dragon Gauntlets. Pariahtalk 01:57, 28 January 2010 (UTC)