Talk:Guild Versus Guild (Zaishen quest)
I believe the page name is incorrect. Should be: Free Zaishen Keys (Zaishen quest). Anybody feel like changing it? --Silven 02:15, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yuhh! And the signpost should be moved to GH too! I keep forgetting to renew the quest after I turn in QQ. Zencow 10:33, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
This is the best, zaishen combat, ever...
Man, too bad my guild's hardly ever on apart from me, --Blast 20:27, 13 February 2011 (UTC)
Zaishen quest vs Zaishen combat quest (should we move the article?)
I'm against the move for consistency's sake:
- None of the ZCQ articles have combat in the title.
- GvG (Z combat quest) is redundant; GvG is only ever offered as a ZCQ.
- We only need to distinguish between Guild versus Guild and Guild Versus Guild (Zaishen quest); there aren't several types of GvG quests with articles named after them.
- The status quo seems to be working fine. What problem are we solving by the move?
If consistency is the issue, we could probably change the case for the V in versus for the Z-quest version (the main article uses a lower case v; the ZCQ article uses upper case).
- I plan on posting such move requests for all zaishen "----" quests to conform with a new consistencey standard, (similar to Costume Brawl disguise and others) on account that Zaishen Vanquish has derailed the neat (zaishen quest) descriptor. --Falconeye 22:08, 17 May 2011 (UTC)
- Please don't post a move article on every article. Instead, you can call for a community discussion on the general issue. We don't necessarily need to update 100s of articles to handle the situation; there are several other, less drastic alternatives. Thanks. — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 23:55, 17 May 2011 (UTC)
Unsure about requirements for this quest.
I don't really have an active guild, so it's a little hard to test. Could someone just confirm this for me? The way you complete it is by having a team with two or more humans, one being an officer or higher, hitting Guild Battle>Rated Automatic Match>Win>Collect reward. Also the guilds have to be at 950 or higher.
From all the farming comments above, it seems like it should be a lot easier than this. Some way to get a guarantee of winning (i.e. fighting yourself on another account). I've no clue how good the other team should be. Seems a little hard to be able to farm it. Also; are you able to collect if your guild is below the 950 point line? 220.127.116.11 15:25, 8 April 2012 (UTC)