Talk:Mantra of Signets
- Like in the fansite icon pack, the icons of Mantra of Inscriptions and Mantra of Signets are swapped (compared to the game). - Xanon 12:43, 28 July 2007 (UTC)
- Yep. It's like Xanon says. The two images need to be swapped. FelixCarter 01:57, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
With this, could you use Resurrection Signet over and over again, as if it was a hard rez?
- I think you used to be able to, but they changed it. I used a Signet Mesmer with some smites and Keystone signet to recharge everything (including Resurrection Signet), but I think it got nerfed. Da Si 12:35, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- I doubt it but it never hurt to ask. Does it really recharge the Resurrection Signet?--ShadowFog 12:27, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, basically I guess it would do, except that Resurrection Signet doesn't have a recharge to start with. But the thing is, after using res sig successfully, it's disabled, not recharging. So it wont help much anyway. :P - anja 12:30, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
I don't think there's a signet out there that's good enough to make this skill worth taking.
- Actually, before the nerfage, I used to double-SoJ in RA, it was pretty hardcore. 126.96.36.199 23:28, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
Just an opinion, but don't you think the note "Combines well with spammable signets" is pretty obvious and unnecessary? I don't think we need that to be in the notes for people to understand the skill better.--Iggy The Iguana 23:36, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
- This skill effectively doubles the bonus of the Artificer Insignia to +6 Cirian 00:06, 26 September 2010 (UTC)
I kind of want to combo this with illusionary weaponry
Illusionary weaponry + mantra of signets + signet of clumsiness, with artificer's insignias, one IAS, and the rest of the bar being signets with one or two illusion spells. You get a melee mesmer with 100+ armor and a ton of self heals. 188.8.131.52 17:01, 30 November 2010 (UTC)
- Except that armor from skills doesn't stack beyond +25 . 184.108.40.206 20:14, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
That's stacking. You can have one skill that exceeds that. Otherwise, Save Yourselves! wouldn't be so widely used.Whoops, forgot IW has an armor boost. Anyways, the big problem with the bar is that you're trying to be a melee character, but you're sub-par in comparison to actual melee characters. Zetta