User:Cursed Angel/GW2 Suggestions
Races and professions
each race should have a race-specific profession, they should either be kept out of any pvp besides world pvp, or only be useable in a group without any of the other race-specific professions. they should be more complicated to play and kept underpowered.
Shaman - charr only profession.
- asura - alchemist
- norn - paragon
- sylvari - ritualist
- humans - assassin
Warden as a playable race in whatever expansion.
- Weapons and Armors put into the HoM should be usable in gw2 but not viable over level 20 so they wouldn't give any advantage.
- Minipets are stupid, ppl who put them in the HoM shouldn't get anything.
- Titles, "Incorrigible Ale-Hound" should reduce the prize of ale by 10/25% or something.
- should be much more like diablo II.
- keep as many core skills from gw1 as possible.
what not to have
- Modern Warfare; ppl with rifles against ppl with axes, but it look so cool?
- Dragons; anything with dragons, (dragonrider profession, dragon playable race...)