Audrey Chandler's Skill Bins
Probably the best way to take advantage of the presentation is to pick one profession (e.g. Mesmer) and spend a few minutes reviewing the display. Skills are listed in as many bins as needed.
Supplement: Definitions and terminology (not consistent at all right now)
(Probably best to just ignore the terminology entirely for the time being, I'm not following it very well (rough drafts are rough).)
Caveats for the lector
- The bins were created in April 2009; they haven't been updated to reflect the
- Although each subpage appears to be completed, she stopped in the middle, before she had a chance to spot-check or get help with validation/verification.
- She kept updating terminology, so much of the jargon she used is insufficiently defined and/or inconsistently applied. Worse, in some cases the meta and/or ANet have taken to using similar phrases that don't have the same meaning.
- The skill bins do not follow the typical holy trinities of Damage/Support/Control (GW2) or Damage/Heal/Tank (AD&D).
- The bins (currently) do not make any value judgments: good skills are placed alongside acceptable, not horrible, or even bad ones.
- The current presentation is verbatim: I have made only the barest effort to fix syntax errors and no effort to fix inaccuracies or modernize the bins to the current game.