ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Dancing Daggers
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Shard's Issue 21:31, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
- Issue: It's a guaranteed lead attack, even if none of the daggers hit. It's also too spammable.
- Solution: Fix it so if the daggers miss, it doesn't count as hitting. Increase recharge to 10 seconds.
Interesting, I'll throw this into my que of fixes and see if I can get someone to fix the always applying thing that seems wrong. As for nerfing it, I think a non dagger assassin is a neat character, the cases where he's an insane KD machine are not fun, but I feel like it's been brought more in line with a lot of the changes. ~Izzy
- It's been almost a year since you said that and nothing has been done about it. ~Shard 19:09, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Leads to overused ranged knockdown with Entangling Asp
- Gimmick builds. They are annoying due to spammable cheap ranged knockdowns with no drawback.
- "All of your other Assassin spells are disabled for 5 seconds. If you were in a Stance, this skill is disabled for an additional 10...6...5 seconds." Forces them to wait before using Entangling Asp.
Lead attack no matter what
- you can be have all the daggers miss you, by them not being in line of site, or dodge them, and yet they still get the lead on you.
- Fix it
The Problem is NOT ONLY the Combo, the Spammable Damage is Insane
- 5...29...35 damage *3 = 15...87...105. As a 515? Wow , also count as a Lead Attack, so convience gimmicky spike for key smashing kids. Note there's none Elite involved in this half armor-ignoring damage + Deep Wound + dual knockdowns solo-spike build. Maybe Izzy enjoys this build himself.
- Suggestion 1
- Remove lead attack. Half Range Spell. Three projectiles: each deals 5...29...35 earth damage.