ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Dark Escape
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Mashav's Issue -- 10:47, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
- duration a bit to litte compared to recharge
- 5 energy 25 second recharge. For 5...13...15 seconds, you move 25% faster and take 33% less damage(or 33% faster and 25% less). Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.
Needs to be more useful for fighting instead of being useful for monks.
- Useless for fighters, overpowered when monks use it.
- Make it end on using spells on allies instead of ending on attacking. Put a cap on the amount of damage it can block.
IP adress's Issue -- 7 November 2008
- Heavy abuse by Monks. While I fully endorse the use of secondary profession skills to augment one's build, I cannot stand abuse of skills which have no downside to certain primaries. Skills for a primary profession - in this case: Assassin - should always be at LEAST on par in usefulness compared to a secondary class - in this case Monk - using it. The same applies to Disciplined Stance.
- "For 5...13 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack or cast a spell."
Frosty's Issue -- 14:37, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- Last too long with a very powerful effect at low spec
- Edit duration to start at 1 or 2 seconds and still level out at 13 seconds, meaning high spec shadow arts will be unneffected while low spec users will not get as much of the stance (similiar to the way flail was nerfed).