ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Golden Skull Strike
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Gordon Ecker (talk)'s issue - 01:34, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
- Useless in PvE, not even remotely competitive with Broad Head Arrow.
- Raise the Dazed duration for the PvE version to 5...17...20 seconds, or at least adjust the duration and / or recharge time to make Dazed reasonably sustainable with a Silencing dager.
Ulterion's Issue --Ulterion 10:08, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
- Duration obsurdly short.
- Suggestion 1
- Reduce the recharge to 10 seconds, reduce the energy cost to 5 and keep the same duration, making the daze last at least half the recharge. It can be made unblockable for a shorter daze duration (perhaps 4 seconds at 13 dagger mastery) to make it the best possible pressure vs casters.
- Suggestion 2
- Keep the same recharge and energy cost and jack up the daze to near-double the length of recharge (about 20+ seconds).
Note: Suggestion 1 would be better due to the current easy condition-removal meta (i.e.: "It's Just A Flesh Wound!", Foul Feast, Draw Conditions, etc.). It'd allow better pressure vs. casters if chaining is successful, making it a worthy 'elite skill'.
Reaper J's Issue 22:23, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Been subpar for almost a year now. Please make this an active skill.
- Either lower the energy cost to 5 and increase the dazed duration (1...7...8), or...
- Add damage to this skill (10...22...25), or...
- Add a little less damage (5...17...20) and lower the recharge a bit (8 or 10).