ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Hidden Caltrops
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
--188.8.131.52 14:09, 8 May 2009 (UTC)'s issue
- Issue: Extremely limited range of play. Reason for nerf is understood, casters were abusing the hell out of it.
- Suggestion: Change to "...Disables Spells for 15...10 seconds."
- This would keep it more available to the melee/ranger/paragon classes where the elite can make or break the build, but keep caster roles who can toss random elites on their bars and have them work perfectly fine from being able to abuse it like they were. Namely, Rt/A's in GvG.--184.108.40.206 14:09, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
- As it stands this is pretty unusable by any proffesions due to skill disable (it disables warrior IAS' which sins desperately need)
- Suggestion 1
- Make it disable non-assassin SPELLS, this way casters can't abuse it but Sins and other characters who can viable use it (maybe warriors) can use it fairly.
- Suggestion 2
- Make it less effective but usable by all professions (remove disable) Elite Hex Spell. Hex target foe with Hidden Caltrops, for 1...10 seconds, target foes moved 33% slower. If this hex lasts it's full duration, that foe is crippled for 1...5 seconds.seconds. 5 Energy, 1 Activation, 15 Recharge.