From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Makku's Issue -- 22:00, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- 1s activation time ruined this skill, it's always better to just take Twisting Fangs. Impale should be changed in a way that makes it more attractive as an alternative source of deep wound instead of Twisting Fangs for those who decide to spec into Deadly Arts for it.
- Decrease damage to about 2/3 of what it is now to prevent it from getting too powerful at high deadly arts
- Decrease activation time back to 1/4 to make it a viable spike skill again, right now it's just far inferior to Twisting Fangs
- Change functionality to: Skill. Must follow a dual attack. Target foe suffers from a Deep Wound for 5...17...20 seconds and is struck for xx...xx...xx earth damage. Impale has half the normal range. (Full range just doesn't feel right imo) Applying the Deep Wound before damage kicks in opens the opportunity to actually kill a target with Impale which isn't possible right now.
The Sins We Die By's Issue 06:52, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
- High Recharge and high damage, combination is not effective over time
- Reduce recharge to 12 seconds decrease damage at all attribute levels by 10, minor I know but it would have large effect on increasing it's usefulness.
- Overshadowed by Twisting Fangs
- Move to Critical Strikes
Impale.5 ½ 15 .Half Range Skill.Inflicts Deep Wound for 5...13...15 seconds and deals 25...85...100 earth damage.Intial effect: You Shadow Step to target foe.
The Shadow Step will prevent foe from avoiding the deadly finish.