ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Shadow shroud
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Lilondra's Issue -- 10:45, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- The main reason why this elite isnt rly used is because all other usefull skills are found in the deadly arts attribute.
- Moving this to deadly arts would not only make this skill usefull but it would also fit the theme(flavorwise).
- If necesarry reduce duration to 1..4..5 and reduce recharge to 12,energy should be 5.
- Another suggestion might be something like this :
For 0..2..3 Seconds target foe can not be the target of allied spells.Requiring a very high investment but almost ashures a kill. 10e,1/4th second cast,15 recharge
Lann's Issue -- 10 June, 2008 =
- This has a really short and poor effect, in the shadow arts line.
- I think it should stay in shadow, just change the effect to Target foe loses all enchantments. Target foe cannot be the target of further enchantments for however many seconds.
- This skill is stupid and useless.
- Suggestion 1
- "For 10 seconds, you have +5...15...18% to critical for each enchantment on that foe."
- Suggestion 2
- Reduce recharge to 7 seconds. "Elite Spell. Target foe loses 5...41...53 health and is Blinded for 3 seconds + 1...3...3 seconds for each enchantment on that foe." -Alternative to Blinding Surge.
Only used by PvE Monsters
- Why would a person who had a choice use this skill?
- PvP Mechanic Change- 5e, 30 second recharge, Stance: For x...x Seconds, you have a 75% chance to block attacks and take 15%...33% less damage.