ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Siphon Strength
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Overshadowed by other skills that increase your chance to critical
- Way of the Master and Way of the Assassin are easily combined and are much more effective than this. Furthermore Siphon Strength only affects one foe.
- Change skill to "Elite enchantment spell. For 5...17...21 seconds, your attack skills cause weakness for 5...10...11 seconds, and all your non-scythe attacks have a+10...34...42% chance to critical against weakened foes."
If the numbers are imbalanced go ahead and suggest different balancing. This shouldn't cause too much imbalance as it only criticals on attack skills.
Issue: It is slightly underpowered given that it is very easy to remove because you are probably not using a billion cover hexes as an assassin. You also have to expend ten energy and a second of your time casting it.
Suggestion: Keep functionality, change to 5 1/4 5 or 5 3/4 8 if you think the first one would make it overpowered....184.108.40.206 16:54, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
- Strong potential for utility, but too high of a required spec and/or too short of a duration.
- 8 spec for -35 / longer duration.
Lower energy and decrease cast time. --Ulterion 04:35, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
- Energy cost is excessive and cast time can be improved.
- Reduce energy cost to 5 and cast time to 3/4ths of a second.