ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Assassin/Viper's Defense
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Life Infusion's Issue -- 04:03, 3 March 2008 (UTC)
- mechanic is unwieldy, Poison is likely to be applied by rangers anyway
- "Stance. All adjacent foes are Poisoned for 5...17...20 seconds. For 8 seconds, the next time you are struck, you take half damage and all adjacent foes are struck for 5...41...50 piercing damage."
it fits the same theme as smoke powder defense, but with a more offensive nature
Lightblade's Issue -- 04:03, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- Not very effective defense.
- 5e, 15r, instant cast
- "Stance. You shadowstep to random nearby location. For 3...10, the next melee attack against you miss."
- To be made a comparable self defense skill to Shield Bash.
18.104.22.168 17:33, 7 March 2008 (UTC)
- Not a far enough
- change the shadowstep to earshot range
already is earshot range, description is wrong Annoying And Deadly 01:29, 24 March 2008 (UTC)
Bathory's Issue 06:43, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- Despite name, offers little "defense". This would allow it to work like Smoke Powder Defense (which I have also made a suggestion for on my user sub-page) and would offer a random amount of distance between the person you're trying to flee from. Because this condition (Poison) is less influential the recharge is shorter. The choice between the two comes down to how often you want to teleport or how much you want to shut adjacent foes down.
- Enchantment Spell. The next time you are struck you take half damage. Initial Effect: Inflict Poison (5...17...20 seconds) on adjacent foes and shadow step to a nearby random location.