ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Necromancer/Rend Enchantments
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Alphamaslak's Issue -- 07:09, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Too powerful. You remove all the enchantments with some damage taken that can be healed easily. 20sec cooldown and 5e requirement is not that fair for that usage.
- Spell. Removes 2...5...6 enchantments from target foe. For each monk enchantment removed, you take 55...31...25 damage. 10e // 1s cast // 30s cd
Shard's Issue -- 22:57, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- Removes too many enchantments with no drawback. Makes it too easy for other teams to remove well placed prots and for mesmers to remove veils/utility off monks.
No attribute effects are bad for the game
- Removes 5 enchantments with no attribute investment and someone who's not bad at the game will usually only take off one or 2 monk enchants at most.
10 1 20 "Remove 1...6...7 enchantments from target foe, for each one removed you take 30...18...15 damage. Now it actually requires skill to use-cost is doubled, you take damage for ALL enchantments removed, not just monk skills, and you need much more attribute investment for this to be effective.
Helps spike builds
- Makes overpowered spikes even more imbalanced.
- 5e 1s 15r "For 1...6...7 seconds, whenever target foe is hit by an attack, that foe loses one enchantment. Whenever an enchantment is lost in this way, that foe gains 40...28...25 health."