ArenaNet:Skill feedback/PvE/Choking Breath
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
The Gates Assassin -- 08:27, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
- I sigh very deeply when ever I get this skill. There is no reason for a team to need to spam 1 second interupts when they could get blinding breath and blow everything up or just kill everything with thier other attack skills.
- Either make the KD unconditional or give it at least 100 damage.
- It can't be used to tactically interrupt enemies since it's too slow, even if the skill states that has a 1 second activation, the animation lasts almost 2 seconds, and using Junundu Tunnel or Junundu Smash is better to interrupt >2 second activation skills like resurrecting skills.
- Reduce activation to 1/2 seconds (Like most other ranged interrupt attacks). Make it deal a bit of damage to make it more similar to Choking Gas(something in the lines of 25..50 damage). And a third change in the lines of:
- Make it recharge automatically if it does not interrupt anything and 2 seconds recharge if it interrupts a skill.
- Daze already knocked down enemies.