From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Slight buff please -- 20:03, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- This skill has some good synergies but Bleeding is not really a powerful enough effect to make it worthwhile and the damage it deals is almost negligible.
- Decrease the activation time, recharge and duration to make it a little more active and easier to keep up if people are trying to keep it down (i.e. killing it or interrupting you).
- Also, increase the damage slightly so that it's at least noticeable.
- Something like:
- Also I changed the damage type to piercing so that while it's initially higher, it is at least affected by armour (which makes more sense aside from anything).
- Overall, this isn't really a major change, but should at least make this skill a bit more playable.