From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update -- June 6, 2018
- Added an Ultra shadow setting.
- Doubles the distance, doubles the resolution, and quadruples the amount of dynamic shadows.
- The fog/haze when using the Advanced graphics options has been slightly modified.
- The game client restarts properly into Windowed Fullscreen when switching from Fullscreen to Windowed Fullscreen.
- Performed server maintenance.
- The loading screen fade has been sped up slightly.
- The game client will no longer increase CPU usage while in the background.
- This also improves the -fps option CPU usage.
- The installer has been improved when uninstalling and reinstalling to another location.
- The Lakeside County gate to the Northlands will stay open twice as long when its lever is activated.
- Added a new Field of View slider.
- Field of View now uses a vertical calculation—previously diagonal—which will result in a much better view of the world on widescreen and ultra widescreen monitors.
- The old Field of View can be reenabled by using the new -oldfov command line argument.
- Added a rotation speed slider.
- Slightly increased the responsiveness of camera rotation.
- The camera maximum zoom-out distance has been slightly increased.
- Added an option to show chat timestamps for chat log entries.
- Whispers will no longer be lost while loading maps or switching characters.
- The chat log history has been doubled.
- The chat log will no longer clear on map change or switching characters.
- Displays correct error when trying to log in from an unauthorized network.
- Command line parameters "-newauth" and "-oldauth" are now ignored.
- Fixed a bug that would result in UI customizations and keybindings to be reset to defaults.
- Two Factor Authentication: added a dialog window in the login screen to enter the two factor authentication code for your login session.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- You can now double click a name and it will select the player if they are in the same district.