From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update -- June 12, 2019
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Added a new startup command, "-prefresetlocal":
- This command will reset all preferences that are stored locally in the game's .dat file.
- This command can be utilized to debug issues launching the game.
- Discontinued support for Windows Games Explorer.
- Added a new “Rename” option to the Friends List. You may now set nicknames for friends in your Online, Offline, and Ignored lists.
- Removed support for DirectX 8.
- The client will now default to using Windowed Fullscreen after installation.