| Homogenous Spikes|
|Categories|| Player vs. Player|
→ Guild vs Guild
Require no teamwork to spike, ignore tactical line, chase foe in 33% speed boost, farm champ\fame.
Some of listed could be balanced by nerfing "common".
- 1. Change to touch range.
- 2. Must follow an off-hand.
- 3. Change DW to Bleeding + Weakness.
Issue:Cheapest, hard to counter insane deep wound.
- Overused 33% movement speed shouts. Overrunning NPC & foes in GvG and HA by obtaining at least 64%(16 seconds and the recharge is 25 seconds) of time, and gain at least 11 health per second. (equals to 5.5 regen)
- Suggestions: Remove Health gain, reduce to 25% boost, and...
- 1. Change to 8 4
- 2. Change to: Ends for an ally if that ally hits with an attack or use a skill.
Issue: Gaining health and 33% boost is not proper in pvp as a non-elite shout, change to adrenaline-based as Primal Rage did.
- 1. Functional change:
Issue: Poorly designed rework.
- Though this update provides poorly counter of Life Stealing, it's always exploitable.
- Simply nerf Angorodon's Gaze due to it provides everlasting energy, provides brainless Life Stealing spamming. Then we won't see those crap fame/champion point farmers for a while, until they find another gimmicky way to exploit this broken concept.
- 1. Change to: You gain 0...2...3 Energy if you have a condition, extra 0...2...3 Energy if target foe has a condition, and 0...2...3 more if target foe has a hex.
- 2. Functional change, Angorodon has no need to do with E-management.
- 3. Increase to 10
Issue: The only non-elite E-Management skill with very term outside Soul Reaping. Abnormal and imbalanced.
- 1. Functional change,
- 2. Deals 15...27...30 damage and 15...27...30 cold damage.
- 3. Adjacent
Issue: Poorly creativeness designed buff, only courage the usage of homogenous caster spike.
- 1. Functional change:
- 1. Remove the free minion and +1.
- 1. Change to non-targetable.
- 1. You shoot two arrows simultaneously. Shoot only one arrow if you are enchanted, hexed or under an effect of weapon spell.
- 2. You shoot two arrows, hitting target foe and one foe nearby.
- Issue: overpowered comparing to Dual Shot
- Suggestion: Your bow attack skills cost 1...3...3 less Energy, and your non-skill attack do +1...12...15 damage.
- Issue: discourage usage of rspike
5 1 8 Deals +5...13...15 damage. If target is using a spell, that foe lose 1 Enchantment; If target is attacking, that foe lose current stance.
- Issue: so many interruption elites, proposing a functional change
- Suggestion: Disabled for +0...12...15 seconds.
- Issue: scaling more paramount for this skill
- Suggestion: No effect while target ally is enchanted or under effect of Preparation.
- Suggestion: Inflicts Cracked Armor condition (5...17...20 seconds) if target foe has Deep Wound.