From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Tuesday, April 10, 2007
- Black Spider Strike: decreased damage to 5..20.
- Wearying Strike: increased recharge time to 6 seconds.
- Mind Blast: reduced damage to 15..60.
- Mending Touch: increased recharge time to 6 seconds.
- Mirror of Disenchantment: increased recharge time to 20 seconds.
- Animate Flesh Golem: decreased Energy cost to 10.
- Dark Fury: fixed a bug in the skill's description that caused it to report its range incorrectly.
- Icy Veins: increased Energy cost to 10.
- Order of the Vampire: decreased Energy cost to 5.
- Spiteful Spirit: decreased Energy cost to 10.
- Well of Blood: decreased Energy cost to 10.
- Well of Power: decreased Energy cost to 10, decreased casting time to 2 seconds.
- Natural Stride: increased recharge time to 12 seconds.
- Otyugh's Cry: updated the text to reflect its functionality. This skill only affects your animal Companion.
- Brutal Weapon: decreased damage to 5..15, increased duration to 15..45 seconds.
- Burst of Aggression: decreased duration to 2..10 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect audio panning.
- Increased the default mixing buffer size to correct audio distortion on some systems.
- Fixed a bug with the minimized Chat panel that caused old messages to show when you changed maps.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Hall of Heroes from appearing on the Observer list at times.
- Fixed a bug in that Chat system that caused the ignore feature to work only on Whispers.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- Crippling Slash now costs five strikes of adrenaline instead of four. This is an undocumented change.
- Introduced a bug where a username of "..." appears in your Recent Teammates list.
- When a player calls their skills now the color of the text is yellow and does not match the color of the players name.
- Fixed a bug that caused some clients to freeze when saving or loading templates.
- The bug which kept certain PvE players out of Hero Battles if they didn't unlock heroes via PvP characters has now been fixed. (The "Travel to Hero Battles" button on the Hero Battle tab now works with this update.)
- Quest Log now shows a blank line between every instruction item.