Guild:Idiot Savants (historical)
|This page is about a historical player guild.
This page is a player-managed entry on a guild that was once notable, but has now faded into obscurity through inactivity or disbanding. A list of this guild's achievements can be found here.
Idiot Savants [iQ]
|Idiot Savants [iQ]|
Idiot Savants was a competitive GvG guild that won 2 major tournaments back in the summer and autumn of 2006.
Accomplishments in Idiot Savants [iQ]
- 3-4th Place, GWWC
- 9th Place, ISL #1
- 9-16th Place, GWFC S1
- 9-16th Place, GWFC S2
- 9-16th Place, GWFC S3
- 1st Place, GWFC Open
- 2nd Place, GWFC
- 5th Place, ISL #2
- 1st Place, ASL
- 3-4th Place, Celestial Tournament
- Big Mchugelarge
- Im A Paladin
- Celestia Valkyria
- Rayne Eternal I Q
- Hello Apollo
- Truth Bot
- Sarus Practice Bot
- Savage Cheater
- Lara Valor
- [iQ] is the only guild to place in all nine historical ladders. Source 1, Source 2, Source 3, Source 4, Source 5, Source 6, Source 7,
- [iQ] and its smurf [wuv] both placed in the Guild Wars World Championship Ladder. Source.
- Idiot Savants [iQ] won the first ever Guild Wars Swiss tournament! Source.
- [iQ] was and still is widely remembered for utilizing VoD with Glyph of Sacrifice and Meteor Shower against [iB] and [EvIL] during the GWFC. Source 1, Source 2.
- [iQ] during the second game against [iB] hid and did not use Meteor Shower until VoD. Source.
- [iQ] turtled against [EvIL] during their last two matches and drank ale. Once starting at the 10 minute mark and lasting until VoD and the other from 45 seconds on till the 30 minute mark. Source 1-2.
- [WM] paid tribute to [iQ]'s unconventional strategy by selecting the skill Meteor Shower to be added to the pin set. Source.