SoCed. Backsword 17:19, 23 September 2009 (UTC)
Patrol is around 4mins from my last few visits to the valley Dyslexicon 05:42, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
I hate this guy and I Dub him PvE proof of what Shard's been saying all along about Fire magic. Even with a Siege-Dev, he's harder to kill than Molotov. --ilr 19:35, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- Sounds more like proof of not knowing how to handle him. The only problem I ever had was not finding him when he was supposed to spawn. 220.127.116.11 07:29, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- dont be too full of yourself. a Elementalist Boss like him ALONE is nothing : BHA and he's down. But "handling" Blisterbark AND his followers with a full hench team in HM is not something you do like nothing.--18.104.22.168 21:42, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
- Yes He's hard, but gets easier with Practice. 1st Time I tried this I got Owned. Fire Elementalist temporarily set up with Water spells. Using a Siege Devourer makes it a fair bit easier. So most or all of your Henchies and Heroes will die, just make sure to take a rez Signet of some kind to rez a healer to rez the rest of them once you're done lol --22.214.171.124 11:44, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
What him and his group says when engaged
Blisterbark and his group say things like "For the Warband!" and other Charr quotes. Has anyone else noticed this? 126.96.36.199
- I have. They may be affiliated with the Charr (whether intentionally or via program bug). SarielV 09:39, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
I'm still wondering why does he talk like a charr? including his group.
- look up dumbass
The comment on the main page about Shadow Form being useful to prevent Searing Flames from triggering is misleading, since Blisterbark and all the burning spirits also use Flame Djinn's Haste, which will fry most permas like chicken nuggets. The same problem exists with Spellbreaker, though a 600 may have other protection against the damage. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Pucktrapper (talk).
- 600s should be able to compensate for AoE damage since they reduce it to 10% and then rely on rapid healing (mostly from Spirit Bond and low armor). 55s of all varieties and 330 Elementalists and similar work, as well. I've used both a 55 with SoA and 330 against Borrguus. A Shadow Form caster would need support and careful pulling. --Falseprophet 19:44, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- I did it solo in NM (actually, I was just down there to solo The Smell of Titan in the Morning (which was easy) but after completing that did Blisterbark since I was in the area, but I doubt the build I ran could do it in HM (in NM it's easy to break aggro). Probably need a bonder. --Falseprophet 20:15, 12 November 2009 (UTC)