Would it me possible to get a better angle on this weapon?Briar 15:30, 7 July 2008 (UTC)--briar
- There's this one ~ Kurd 15:44, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- ...thats the same angle..220.127.116.11 15:16, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
So dissapointing... I'm sorry i just expected that the Ebon Vangaurd would produce Items that we as members of the Ascalon Vangaurd would be proud to use. but all the charslayer weapons are so Limited in the usefullness and Monumental armor is a major disapointment especially the warriors. the Skin on the charrslayer weapon arent bad but that unchangable mod is such a killer.18.104.22.168 14:07, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
- Well, it sucks in that the skin is [b]only[/b] sensible when you look at the context of the story. The Ebon Vanguard would make all their weapons Of Charrslaying for a very obvious reason. But in all practicality..it sucks for game use. Briareus 01:31, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
Gave it a new angle, I think it's better than the last image.-- anguard 20:51, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
how to dye it like that?
- it's green. take a wild guess. also, wtb a decent picture where someone hasn't already dyed it neon green like a retard AND (?!) it's taken from a decent angle. MAFARAXAS 04:01, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
other spears similar to this one?
Is this a unique spear, or are there others that look similar to this one? Aside from the green neon (which i personally do not like either) i kinda like the other decorum on the spear itself-- just wondering if this is the only that looks like this. cecil 06:28, 7 March 2010 (UTC)
- No it's not a unique spear. No there's no similar counterpart. Notice under acquisition it says what you need to craft it? Also the green is someones dyed spear...Not a very good picture to be referenced too. I'll change it now. ~Celestia 07:03, 7 March 2010 (UTC)