Talk:Dervish Primeval armor
Using Dyes on Dervish Primeval
I figure I should note out here that applying dyes on this particular armor will net you colors that you may not like. Due to this, it is recommended that you take the time to apply various dye combination to figure out which color is suitable to your preference and taste. The color displayed here appears to be when only the blue dye is applied. For a deep shade of blue, one can try using a dye mixture of blue and red. But blue and red is supposed to make purple yet the purple dye itself does not give the same result. In any case, I am finding the color black to be a bit too... boring... now. Perhaps that's just me.--The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Sixshot .
- I'd say, that's the way it always is, all armor dye differently and blue+red has never been the same color as purple. It's not something very special for this armor, but it can happen for any armor, depending on your taste and preference.
And yes, the armors are shown in their previous base colors here, which means simple blue for dervish. - Anja Astor 06:02, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
- just brown makes a very nice, dark color(almost black, but not pure black). Anyway, i added some pictures for the female, and after seeing the ranger page I feel a little...odd? Not sure if I should've put a back and side view, but I for one think it is an important part in deciding armor(the ranger page only had front view).umph
Just saying to anyone that is thinking about dying this, 2 blacks, a blue, and a brown dye make a nice dark, almost black color for the chest, with a lighter but still dark blue on head and shoes. It also has nice pants, being dark blue at the bottom, fading into black at the top. 126.96.36.199 18:49, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
easily the best dervish armor, followed by monument armor
- I totally agree, but i think the leggings look like some1 decided to hang a fish skeleton on them for decoration D:< Valion Sentis 00:44, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
Can someone help?
Does anyone with this armor, who has a spare black and purple dye, show me what the two mixed look like?--Wario Rules 18:53, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- it just a darker purple...nothing amazing
- Funny, my dervish has that exact color mix.-- anguard 02:00, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Good if it didn't have those skeletons on the gloves
The armor looks great, but the only problem is that you're carrying dead fish on your elbows. If it didn't have those, the armor would look much better.
The arm pieces of this armor set go right through my guild cape on my female dervish. Maybe worth noting on the page? 188.8.131.52 16:22, 29 June 2011 (UTC)