Talk:Heart of Fury
10 energy cost 30 sec recharge? that's a bit too much.... either lower recharge to 20sec or 5 energy I'm talking about on pve though.--Ridz16 21:00, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
not realy beacuse with eternal aura you can keep itup perm in pve
- I think it's balanced well already. Remember that, depending on your Mysticism rank, you will gain energy back when this and any other enchantment on you ends. --Ninjatek 13:25, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- "not realy beacuse with eternal aura you can keep itup perm in pve" Eternal Aura has a recharge of 30 sec, so you cant keep it up permantly ('only' for 5 sec of every 50 sec)18.104.22.168 09:59, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- With an Enchanting mod you have around ten seconds of downtime, but things ought to be dead after 20 seconds no matter what kind of Dervish you're playing, anyway...What's most annoying with Heart of Fury is the cast time and it can be stripped; there's nothing more annoying than being interrupted/kd or having it shattered, and then you have to wait 30 seconds for IAS. Vili 10:08, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
Should it be mentioned that the skill trainer in Kamadan gives this skill too? - Necroflare715
Still pretty bad.
Yeah, can't see anyone taking this. Nope, just awful. Oh what's this? IT'S NAILED ONTO MY BAR!!! <3 Oh well. ;p Cirian 10:45, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
Recommend removing Flail as a related skill?
- both are based on primary attributes
- both are 4 adrenaline
- 33% IAS vs 25% IAS
- 33% RMS on flail vs no RMS on HoF
Is there enough similarity for "related" ?--Andra 12:55, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
- They are also both stances now. Mediggo 13:38, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
IAS Requiring Adrenaline, Seriously???
Yeah, this is really ineffective with the slow swing of a scythe. For that matter the whole addition of adrenaline based skills for a derv is pretty poor, now you have to manage energy and adren.
- So a skill speeding up the slow swing of a scythe is ineffective? Or is it the whole being able to possibly get 3 adrenaline strikes an attack part ineffective? Or perhaps it's the Dervish being finally useful with their own weapon thanks to adrenaline ineffective? Or Perhaps it's the fact that now Paragons and Warriors can actually have derv as a secondary that's...Okay, yeah, you know where I'm going from here. All jokes aside, the Dervish is now the 3rd class that requires managing adrenaline and energy now. I've actually made some really great builds using adrenaline based skills. I love Mystic Sandstorm and Mystic Twister being adrenaline. I would have never ever used those skills before. I hate that Heart of Fury is 25 now instead of 33, since at least it would have been a useful flail copy for a dervish, but I really don't find 4 adrenaline too steep a cost for the duration of IAS it gives. --------- tl;dr - I'm pretty much in love with the Dervish update, I feel it broadens horizons a lot on both primary and secondary Derv players. 22.214.171.124
- the scythe hardly swings that much slower than a sword now though tbh. Also, ideally you should be using the keyboard and pressing the andrenal IAS button along with a energy attack skill at the simultaneously to avoid awkward downtime THEN follow up with an andrenal skill. It's also still much easier to effectively play a Derv than a Warr. PvP-wise, minus the imbalance of course, the dervish changes are regarded as an improvement by wider PvP community. It's also an improvement in PvE, but simply because PvE is imbalanced with SoS and panic and the likes Dervs and underplayed and even when you see them they are likely running D/Rt SoS build. Zencow 11:15, 2 June 2011 (UTC)