Talk:Myish, Lady of the Lake
Why does it say that the Lady is a 'Wisp' boss? I believe there is no such thing in GW as a 'wisp' and that Chilling 'Wisps' are only called that since it is their name. The boss should instead be a Djinn or Elemental boss.
- (edited - no "h" in wisp in-game) EotN contains several creatures that are replicas of other creatures in one of the campaigns. There are no Djinns in EotN, only Wisps. The same is applicable for the Avalanche - a copied model of the Sandstorm Crag. I keep calling wisps, djinns by habit myself. Perhaps Anet modellers ran of of ideas or time? josəph 22:07, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
Imo, They did it because it's an expansion so if, for example you only have Factions then after buying EotN you will get a taste of the other campaigns. Just my opinion...
- I thinks it's less about "getting a taste of other campaigns" and much more about re-using models. I don't feel a homey and happy when I see an Avalanche and think "Oh, I need to go buy Nightfall to see those Crags!". Nope, I (like many others) say "Wow, look! They did a re-skin of a Crag!"...--Mystisteel 20:49, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
Hey, i have added in two other drops she drops :)
- All bosses can drop scrolls, and no need to inform us as to what edits you made. If they're right, good, if they're wrong, somebody fixes them for you. Calor - talk 19:42, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Wow......i just got owned for helping.....
- You can look at it that way, if you like, or you can consider it constructive crticism so you don't make the same mistake twice. Calor - talk 20:15, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Kks, sorry and ty :)
The Lady of the Lake is a poem. didnt know if it was trivia or not--Justice 06:22, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
When I fought her, I died because every single chilling wisp around the lake came to me, not the frozen elementals, just the chilling wisps. Is that suppossed to happen?
- Are you sure they actually came to you when you aggroed her, and they didn't just patrol into you? Most (possibly all) of the wisps run around the lake, and it's possible they just ran into you while you were busy fighting. – Emmett 21:58, 10 August 2009 (UTC)