Talk:Polymock: Defeat Master Hoff
Ok I bought a Mirage piece and i beat everything but Master Hoff. It doesn't even give me the option to face him....wat do I do, can i never face him now since I bought the piece?? If so that really sucks since I'll never be able to get summun Mursatt. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- Has anyone confirmed this? I just purchased the piece myself to make it easier to get to this point... I don't want to give up summoning a mursaat! --The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
I dont know if this is important but he used a piece called statue does anyone know anything about this
- He also used a statue against me. By the way: I can play him even though I have a Mirage Iboga piece already. I also had an Ice Elemental piece before facing the Necromancer, and no problems there either. Paddymew 19:03, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- The Statue piece is what is called the Stone Rain piece on the page. Paddymew 20:04, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
I had full energy but it kept saying I had no energy so I couldn't fight or defend. Ramei Arashi 02:02, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- Happened something similar to me too, only in my case it was showing me 2 energy but was saying that i don't have energy when I was trying to use Polymock Stone Daggers, was working to use Polymock Ether Signet, after using Ether it was showing me 12 energy and I was able to use skills until my energy dropped to 2 energy at that point it was saying again that I don't have energy. Thedukesd 15:47, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Every person I versed I had to continuously repeat it because I kept failing. The only guy I beat on the first time is the Hoff. Anyone else like that? --Pudz 06:09, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
- I found that after facing the elementals, the whole thing is easy. Thats simply because once you get the blocking/interupting/spaming/being skilled down then it is easy.--Bold Baby Undies 00:39, 20 January 2011 (UTC)