Polymock: Defeat Master Hoff
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Polymock: Defeat Master Hoff|
|Section||Tarnished Coast Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Hoff |
in Rata Sum
|Preceded by|| Polymock: Defeat Dune Teardrinker|
Polymock: Defeat Grulhammer Silverfist
Polymock: Defeat Necromancer Volumandus
|Type|| Secondary quest|
Prove that you have mastered polymock by defeating the master himself.
Hoff randomly selects three of the following gold pieces:
- Bone Dragon: Polymock Deathly Chill, Polymock Rising Bile, Polymock Poisoned Ground
- Dolyak Rider: Polymock Smite, Polymock Banish, Polymock Bane Signet
- Gaki: Polymock Smite, Polymock Signet of Revenge, Polymock Signet of Smiting
- Mantis Dreamweaver: Polymock Overload, Polymock Signet of Clumsiness, Polymock Migraine
- Mirage Iboga: Polymock Overload, Polymock Calculated Risk, Polymock Recurring Insecurity
- Naga Shaman: Polymock Lamentation, Polymock Spirit Rift, Polymock Painful Bond
- Ruby Djinn: Polymock Flare, Polymock Searing Flames, Polymock Glowing Gaze
- Stone Rain: Polymock Stone Daggers, Polymock Eruption, Polymock Stoning
- Titan: Polymock Flare, Polymock Savannah Heat, Polymock Rodgort's Invocation
- Wind Rider: Polymock Overload, Polymock Backfire, Polymock Guilt
- Mursaat Elementalist: Polymock Lightning Strike, Polymock Shock Arrow, Polymock Mind Shock
In this order pick:
- "You have defeated all of the opponents I could find for you. It is now time you and I go head to head. You have come far quite quickly. Far faster than I would have expected considering your mental limitations. But now you face certain defeat. My tactics are flawless, my ability legendary. All those you have played before are but children compared to my infinite skill and lifetimes of training. Are you certain you are prepared for what lies ahead, human?"
- "You will be removed from your party and taken to a Polymock arena to battle Hoff. Do you wish to proceed?"
- Incredible! I am quite astounded that your puny brain could contain all of my teachings, and yet here is the proof. I must congratulate...myself. I am, without a doubt, the greatest Polymock teacher in the world.