|Service|| Polymock opponent|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
As part of the Polymock quest chain, he randomly selects three of the following forms:
- Bone Dragon Form
- Dolyak Rider Form
- Gaki Form
- Mantis Dreamweaver Form
- Mirage Iboga Form
- Mursaat Elementalist Form
- Naga Shaman Form
- Ruby Djinn Form
- Stone Rain Form
- Titan Form
- Wind Rider Form
In tournament play, he selects from these forms:
- Tarnished Coast
- Charr Homelands
- Polymock Crossing (only when challenged to a Polymock match)
- Far Shiverpeaks
- Polymock Glacier (only when challenged to a Polymock match)
- Polymock: Defeat Yulma
- Polymock: Defeat Plurgg
- Polymock: Defeat Blarp
- Polymock: Defeat Fonk
- Polymock: Defeat Necromancer Volumandus
- Polymock: Defeat Grulhammer Silverfist
- Polymock: Defeat Dune Teardrinker
- Polymock: Defeat Master Hoff
Rata Sum, before defeating him:
- "Polymock is the ultimate test of intellect and magical prowess among my people. Naturally, you humans have difficulty grasping the basics of the game. Poor creatures. Should you prove yourself worthy by defeating skilled opponents, perhaps I will allow you to play me in a game."
Rata Sum, after defeating him at least once:
- "You somehow defeated me playing by commoner rules. I'll give you that. Now let us play by tournament rules. I cannot be defeated! You'll need 1 common piece, 1 uncommon piece, and 1 rare piece to play."
- I wish to play you in a game of Polymock.
- (before registering 1 piece of each type)
- "You don't have at least 1 common, 1 uncommon, and 1 rare Polymock piece unlocked yet. You cannot play any opponents using tournament rules at this time."
- (after registering 1 piece of each type)
- "You will be removed from your party and taken to a Polymock arena to battle Hoff. Do you wish to proceed?"
- Accept: "Yes."
- Decline: "No."
During a Polymock match:
- "Consider this your final exam. Did you study?"
- "Did you learn nothing from your mistakes?"
- "I am sorry, but there are no "do-overs" at this level of play."
- "Now might be a good time to remember some of the lessons I taught you."
- "Now we shall see if your puny brain can handle a real test."
- "This will be all too easy!"
- "Two pieces down. Statistically, your odds of winning now are...well, let's say, not good."
- "Your lack of a strategic mind has brought you to this impasse."
When he loses a Polymock match:
- "Well done. Do not think for one moment that you are now the master."
When he wins a Polymock match:
- "Obviously you were nowhere near ready to duel me. Your failure is my.... No. It was your failure."
- Awards 90 Asuran reputation points upon defeat in tournament play.