Polymock: Defeat Plurgg
|Polymock: Defeat Plurgg|
|Section||Tarnished Coast Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by||Hoff |
in Rata Sum
|Preceded by||Polymock: Defeat Yulma|
|Followed by||Polymock: Defeat Blarp|
Defeat your second opponent in your quest to learn polymock.
Plurgg's pieces and their unique skills are as follows:
- Fire Imp: Polymock Flare, Polymock Immolate, Polymock Meteor
- Ice Imp: Polymock Ice Spear, Polymock Icy Prison, Polymock Mind Freeze
- Kappa: Polymock Ice Spear, Polymock Ice Shard Storm, Polymock Frozen Trident
The following pieces are good counters:
- Skale Polymock piece vs. Fire Imp Polymock piece
- Fire Imp Polymock piece vs. Ice Imp Polymock piece
- Gargoyle Polymock piece vs. Kappa Polymock piece
Polymock Immolate and Polymock Ice Shard Storm deal considerable damage, however they are slow casting, making them easy to block or interrupt. As long as you interrupt them and prevent your own damage skills from being interrupted with Polymock Block, Polymock Glyph of Concentration and timing, you should have no problem. If you hit them first with a high damage dealing throw then block, then do a concentration block then a long term affliction, you should win.
- "In your victory over Yulma you've proven your understanding of Polymock basics, but I'll need to see vast improvement before I take you seriously. I've arranged a match for you against Plurgg, a moderately skilled player. He's at Vlox's Falls."
- "So you defeated Plurgg? Well done. It's time you moved on to some real opponents, my friend! I've tracked down a player who is a master of the elemental Polymock pieces. I think you'll appreciate this challenge."