Polymock: Defeat Grulhammer Silverfist
|Polymock: Defeat Grulhammer Silverfist|
|Section||Tarnished Coast Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Hoff |
in Rata Sum
|Preceded by||Polymock: Defeat Fonk|
|Followed by||Polymock: Defeat Master Hoff|
|Type|| Secondary quest|
Learn how to face unusual pieces by defeating the Dwarf polymock player.
- Defeat Grulhammer Silverfist in a game of Polymock at Umbral Grotto.
- See Hoff [Polymock Master] for your reward.
Grulhammer's pieces and their unique skills are as follows:
- Dredge: Polymock Ice Spear, Polymock Icy Bonds, Polymock Mind Freeze
- Dolyak Rider: Polymock Smite, Polymock Banish, Polymock Bane Signet
- Dwarven Arcanist: Polymock Stone Daggers, Polymock Sandstorm, Polymock Earthquake
- Use the Kappa Polymock Piece or Aloe Seed Polymock Piece against Dredge Form
- Start casting Polymock Smite Hex when you see him using Polymock Icy Bonds. This will remove his hex just in time.
- Use the Earth Elemental Polymock Piece against Dolyak Rider Form
- Use the Ice Elemental Polymock Piece (or Ice Imp Polymock Piece if you haven't got the Ice Elemental piece yet) against Dwarven Arcanist Form
Against the Dwarven Arcanist Form it is best to stand close to him at first, and when he casts sandstorm you have just enough space to walk backwards out of the AoE.
- I have a good challenge for you. Grulhammer Silverfist is a strong player. Like a typical Dwarf, though, he is terribly deliberate in his playing style. It's his biggest weakness. Think you can best him in a match?
- I was afraid you'd die of old age waiting for him to make a move. Good show!