Remove application of hex and keep status effect plx.--22.214.171.124 00:29, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
Is it just me that sees this as something dirty? What's being poured on her head? And what's Sarah Michelle Gellar doing in Guild Wars?
- This chick is on Power Leech as well, no? Poor thing always has... things. On her face. )=
- 126.96.36.199 06:00, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
Heroes seem to just spam this skill hopelessly, maybe thinking the energy degen will hit regardless? Bug? Cedave 20:04, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
What's up with all of the related skills?? Imo, Power Block, Power Leak, Power Lock, Power Return, and Power Spike are in no way related to this skill.. The only thing they have in common is the fact that they are mesmer interrupts.--Go4the1 02:41, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'm fixing them. I'm leaving any interrupt that affects energy in some way, though. Thats the only connection they have. I'll do the same for the other interrupts. FleshAndFaith 04:52, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- looks much better :) --Go4the1 00:44, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
This skill... is really really bad. 10 Energy to have 10 seconds have -2 energy regen? For 10 energy i could make them lost like 14 energy with Power Leak, or I could do like 115 damage with power spike for 5 energy, or i could use power drain and give myself energy to use good skills like diversion.
My idea... punish hex removal, new strange hex. Pretty much, this will require being on vent or something to call hexes, no more PnH GG your clear!.
Power Flux. Hex Spell. For 30 seconds this hex does nothing. If this hex is removed, you lose 0...14 energy. 5 Energy, 1 second cast, 12 second recharge.
It could be great to cause pressure and be a great cover hex for your non-elite hexes. --'ÑöẊĭƑý 17:00, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
despite the energy cost
I find Panic better, as it also punishes signet use (signet of Rejuvenation..) 188.8.131.52 09:21, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- On the other hand this is an interrupt and can be used quite often since the recast is pretty low. Lou Wolfskin 12:13, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
I wouldn't have Pleak on there either, since Pleak isn't degenerative, it's instant loss like Drain. --*Yasmin Parvaneh* 01:03, 25 September 2010 (UTC)
- Eh, it at least causes energy loss. The only thing this had in common with pdrain was the interrupt. :\ — Raine Valen 1:07, 25 Sep 2010 (UTC)
Make the skill change monthly
Since it's called Power Flux It would be neat if the skill was like the monthly flux for PvP only. Besides, the skill is not used as it is anyway. Just an idea. 184.108.40.206 21:45, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
Hex Applies Regardless Of Interruption
Tested in PvP and corrected the note. Holding the ashes of Tranquil Was Tanasen and casting spells prevented Power Flux from interrupting me, yet the hex still applied. Soldier198 (talk) 03:48, 24 November 2019 (UTC)