User talk:Ryuu Desu
didn't know you were still around. how's your shit? -- Armond Warblade 22:31, 22 June 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if I would quite call it being around or not. Lately I've been spending a lot of my time bored idling, and every now and then that leads me to a quick glance over here. Y'know, nostalgia, rose tinted lenses, all that cool stuff. I'm hoping FFXIV's 2.0 release is half decent and gives me something to do. From the closed beta it seems that it will, but I'm at that phase where I don't want to play anymore until after the last wipe in early July when open beta starts.
- Personally I've been quite unproductive for the past year or so. Given what I've had to deal with, I think a few years of nothing is justifiable enough.
- We should hang out sometime. Feel free to email me or add me on skype via email@example.com , if you'd like. Ryuu *meow* 06:04, 24 June 2013 (UTC)
- I am the best at checking things I've posted at. -- Armond Warblade16:53, definitely 25 June 2013 (UTC)
- Said skype thingie is not working (no exact matches, and the partial matches sure don't look like you). My old one is still active, grab me if you remember it. Alternatively, email etc. -- Armond Warblade 22:12, 5 July 2013 (UTC)
world of chocobos
how is it? ive heard some good things already, but is that just typical launch game hype or is there some quality product? -Auron 13:52, 10 September 2013 (UTC)