Talk:Ritualist Obsidian armor
tea, anyone?--Talos of Flanders 00:39, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
i'd like a cup , please
WHY is this, the only good looking armor on males, so damn expensive!?Mitch Spiritslayer 23:57, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- Norn and Ancient look much better on Male Ritualists than this, and cost less... But I suppose looks are a matter of opinion. 126.96.36.199 04:41, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'd much rather have elite luxon or ancient over this stuff, its decent but most definitely not worth the sweet green
This armor looks very nice, until you look at the headpiece. You could fit 2 ritualists in that helmet... -- Nox Coma 12:17, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
- I love the armor, but I could do without the teapot :\ Euphoracle 20:40, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
I honestly can't tell the difference between this armor and the other end of game elite armors for rits Valion Sentis 00:55, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
- Did you try opening your eyes, lol. -- euphoracle | talk 20:54, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
- props to ANet on this one. only one question for them. why is that they are putting indian armor on them when rits are an asian based theme?
the headgear isn't that bad . . .
but whos to stop us from singing 'I'm a little teapot'? lol ~Relik 05:16, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- THE HEAD PIECE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A TEAPOT FREAKING GOOGLE TEA POT AND COMPARE IDIOTS --188.8.131.52 05:34, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
Best looking obbi armor imo. It's not too plain or ugly like most of the other sets. It actually looks unique like all obbi are SHOULD look. This is the only obbi armor I would consider buying. --184.108.40.206 08:51, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Disgusting. Way too busy, and without any real style. The headpiece is also the worst and most ridiculous of the bunch. --Lyphen 15:50, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- I think this armour is awesome, far better than the monk cliché armour - black obsid with some eotn collector headpiece. smøni 15:13, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- its cliché because it looks great Daeheru 16:55, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
There are FoW armours that look cheap (like ranger or sin), but this one, this one is the best looking FoW armour, imagine this armour with chaos gloves, chaos axe and tormented shield... too bad this is not a warrior armour :P 220.127.116.11 13:45, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
'nuff said Mikkelet 13:24, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
'im a little tea cup, stort and stout, here is my handle and here is my spout
that was t-cup, by un-known.
- Umm... since when did tea cups have spouts? :/--18.104.22.168 16:57, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
- Im a little tea POT, short and stout, here is my handle and here is my spout, When I get all steamed up, Hear me shout, Just tip me over and pour me out! ---- There ye go all FIXED!! Know your children's music god damn it... T1Cybernetic 17:16, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
So basically replace the headpiece with a blindfold, add some chaos gloves and a BDS, dye it all pink and you've got some decent fap material. 22.214.171.124 22:29, 30 December 2009 (UTC)
On another note, why does the female version have a targeting reticle?126.96.36.199 20:25, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
The raiment to the female version of this armor is static while dancing, compared to other raiments which are dynamic...?necessary?--TeaCat._. 08:05, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps boobs don't jiggle is important to the editor.--188.8.131.52 15:47, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
- I read the note and I was like, "OMG, is that what I think it means?" And then I check the discussion tab and I LOLed. I have this armor and didn't even notice. And I don't think there are many that would care either way, but it is a unique fact. 184.108.40.206 18:47, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
Helmet called 'teapot'
- The headgear of this armor refer to a thurible from the Hall of Supreme Harmony in the Forbidden City Vanio 07:09, 1 June 2010 (UTC).