I have a question about Sentry's insignia. If you use them on 4 armor pieces except chest (for +15 health), do they stack and will work like +40 (4x+10) which halves all incomming dmg except armor ignoring damage (http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_of_Balthazar)? And does Stalwart insignia also counts vs ranged damage or only against melee? robertjan 04:02, 4 June 2008 (EDT)
- No, insignia do not stack, they only affect the piece they are placed on. Any physical damage that is dealt against you is affected by Stalwart insignia.-- Wynthyst 08:19, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- As the article clearly stated, the insignia is local only. In the game when you get hit, you don't get hit as a whole, you get hit on a specific part of your body. So this insignia only grants you extra armor on the specific part of armor piece it was attached to. So if you have it on your hand piece and you receive a hit on that part, you will benefit from the insignia's armor increase. If you get hit on your chest, you will not receive that armor increase. And no they don't stack. – Barinthus 08:22, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- Gah, you all beat me to it :P - Byakko 08:25, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- Its nice to know there are still some people with a sense of humor left.
- Project Gnome 01:57, 29 August 2008 (UTC)