The damage per second is no where near that of a scythe, given that scythes deal damage every 1.75 seconds and these deal damage every 3.17 seconds - and they deal very similar damage. The damage per attack, however, is, at sufficiently high levels. ··· cedave 17:17, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- I agree. The damage is not like a Scythe at all. The damage of a scythe hits multiple foes and Shambling horror does not.--Yozuk 01:39, 18 March 2010 (UTC)
What happens when one of these guys dies while enchanted with Jagged Bones? Waste of enchantment, or double the gain?~ A R A ~ 03:58, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
- When combined with Jagged Bones, two Jagged Horrors are produced. - From Animate Shambling Horror.
- The effects of this spell occur when a minion dies regardless of how illogical it may seem. Thus, Shambling Horrors will produce two Jagged Horrors on death in total, Flesh Golems will still leave an exploitable corpse, Bone Minions can be used to create Jagged Horrors of a higher level than they were and finally, Jagged horrors created by this skill may be recycled endlessly. - From Jagged Bones.
- I'll update the article for consistency.
- King Neoterikos 04:13, 10 June 2010 (UTC)