Talk:Terror in Tyria
i have tried findin menlo where it told me i followed the star too but he is no where in sight and also i am not sure if i can get back to cantha from tyria this could be a problem
- You have to map travel into Consulate Docks (outpost). There is no direct path because the gate in the Consolate is always closed. --Valshia 22:00, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
APPARENLTY(please correct or list as needed) certain quests, missions, or both MUST be completed prior to make this mission available. My L20 char (got to mainland) went there but Mhenlo was not "available" - (had no ! above his head) [[User:Thescottguy|Thescottguy]
Not shure about this going 2 try soon but that just might be The noob monk 22:57, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
I can't actually travel to Tyria, when I say "I'd like to go to Tyria" Mhenlo says "One or more of your party members is not eligible to go to Kryta." when i'm on my own. I think it may be a bug... in the campaign i haven't rescued koss. That's about all I can say Smiley200 22:11, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- rescueing Koss has absolutely no affliction of ferries to Lion's Arch. Then again; i cannot explain what causes your problem. --XxGw2xX 17:00, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
If you try to repeat this quest in order to provide a taxi for another player (as is possible the first time you take this quest), you will find that although the whole party travels to Lion's Gate, you will not be able to leave the area through the gate to LA. The only way out is thus to map travel, and members of your party who have no outposts on their map will have no option but to return to NF.--Son of Batman 16:52, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
Quest didn't allow my friend access
After testing we beleive that in order for you to get the quest you need several things:
- Non Prophecies Character
- Level 20
- Have had access to Sunspear Sanctuary & completed first primary on mainland
It may be you just need to be a non-prophs & level 20.--Alex 11:52, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- The correct requirements for acquiring this quest are already written on the article... -- ab.er.rant 12:21, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- My main nightfall character is level 14 as of 10 January 2009 and I can still gain this quest, also furthest I've gotten on him is Consulate Docks. So I kinda prove those wrong. --XxGw2xX 17:00, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
- edit: sorry, it was unclear to me that the objectives are corect, but the NPC that gives the quest is mentioned in the box at the right side of the page...
My level 20 character has completed The Time is Nigh. Is a Canthan character, and hasn't completed Chaos in Kryta. Still I have no access to the quest...
Requirements updated and Notes added
After updating the requirements for Chaos in Kryta, I found that the ones for this quest were incorrect too. I am now certain that these quests have been changed from what they were originally and specifically regarding this subset of the previous requirements listed:
- Non-Prophecies character (no longer true - must be Guild Wars Nightfall character to obtain quest and can't have taken reward for it previously).
- Cannot have completed the quest Chaos in Kryta (no longer relevant as a Guild Wars Nightfall character cannot now obtain that quest themselves).
Hopefully, that clarifies things for the users that made comments above. Have fun! Arrowmaster
Possible Additional Requirement, not yet listed?
My Elonian Mesmer just finished The Time is Nigh. Went to Kamadan to pick up both Terror in Tyria and Plague in Cantha. I could get the Tyria one, but not the Canthan one. In Proph I am at Dragon's Lair and Factions I finished. Perhaps an additional requirement for these two quests is to 'not have that campaign finished yet'? Disconnect 19:46, 3 February 2011 (UTC)