Talk:The Four Horsemen
Isn't initial dialogue the one that is before "accept" and "decline"? Also, I think the only thing missing here is the "when asked"-line, please tell me if there is anything I'm missing. - IH 20:24, 6 August 2007 (UTC)
- Yes the initial dialogue is the one before the accept and decline dialogue here on the wiki. In the game the initial dialogue is on the accept decline screen and also the information in the log book after you accept the quest. On another note the things that are missing are the overview which goes under the quest infobox and the when asked about line. --Sktbrd341 20:56, 6 August 2007 (UTC)
Preferably an Elementalist tank with Obsidian Flesh and Arcane Echo. The tank can chain 3 Obsidian Flesh's in a row, resulting in an over 1 minute spell immunity and, if lucky, you may get even faster recharge which gives a fourth Obsidian Flesh in a row. With Stoneflesh Aura, Stone Striker and Mantra of Earth the elementalist will have constant energy gain and immunity to wand attacks.
>> This is incorrect. The Horsemen have Signet of Humility, Obsidian Flesh will be nearly constantly disabled, opening up to Drain Enchantment and a world of pain.
>> I stand corrected, their Inspiration Magic is close to 0, so Signet of Humility has very little effect. 184.108.40.206
- Actually they don't spam and overlap humility until you do this in hard mode. In normal mode a terra tank can hangout on one side completely on their own with no help whatsoever. If they are a great player they can even take out all the terrorwebs and do heavy damage to the riders before the rest of the team shows up. For hard mode I would recommend sending the same terra tank over but have an SB hover right on their aggro bubble in case the terra doesn't get a window in between humility spam. 220.127.116.11 16:08, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
isn't this questname inspired from metallicas song: the four horsemen??Metallica-The Four Horsemen
- Nah, it's inspired by the four horseman of the apocalypse, which metallica's song is also inspired by. Life Guardian 07:43, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
Note being removed
"The four horsemen spawn from 4 different spawnpoints, making it impossible to aggro all of them prior to reaching the Reaper's island. " It clearly is possible, have done it before. 18.104.22.168 22:17, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
"arguably one of the most difficult" uses two hedging terms; inconsistent with general wiki policy. Pretty much any quest could "arguably" be "one of" the most difficult; recommend change but don't want a revert war.
Personally, I think the note should be changed to "one of the most difficult quests in the underworld" or something along those lines. I've just managed to get a team that would help me do underworld and I've got to say, DoA has some quests that are a lot crazier than any in the underworld. 22.214.171.124 18:39, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
- " This quest is arguably the most difficult quests in the game. "Which, in a 3 year and a half player, is reasonably true.--Neil2250 , Portal Jumper 18:44, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
- Not a big deal to me, which is obvious due to the large time I stayed away. However, I have to ask how you can even try to argue that this quest is even remotely close to as difficult as DoA. Arguable means there is an argument, which I don't see there being one. It is arguable the most difficult in the UW though, since you could argue whether this or for instance Servants of Grenth is more difficult. I just don't see what your argument is here, but it's not a big deal so whatever. Oddly enough, I just checked that quest and it says it is now considered the hardest in the UW. These two notes clash horribly. If you could follow the format on that note, maybe wiki noobs like myself wouldn't comment on the oddness of it ;D126.96.36.199 00:45, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
Would bonding the Reaper work? I'm a bit clueless on how to do this quest with only heroes. Katorone 16:00, 20 March 2011 (UTC)
is incorrect. flagged heroes on spawn only to discover he doesn't spawn there. I'm talking bout the lefternmost boss. 188.8.131.52 14:35, 24 April 2011 (UTC)