Item Customization System
Weapons, Offhand items and Armor when customized are still usable by all characters on the account. To prevent Abuse Basic stats items should be bound to character level that wields them.
Tiny Change to Attribute System
Right now each weapon type has its own attribute, making it impractical if possible at all to bring more then one weapon used for damage into battle.
Therefore I would like to propose all weapon attributes replaced by a single "Weapon Mastery" attribute. Meaning:
- All physical weapons will have one attribute requirement.
- Weapon mastery runes will be available like several others to all professions.
- Weapon mastery runes will make it possible to max out weapon attributes on a caster.
- Skills specific to a weapon type will remain working only with that particular weapon.
In PvE, Weapon types could get a title based on number of enemies killed using a particular weapon type, while weapon mastery as attribute will still be there,
bonus damage or critical chances would be based on titles for particular weapon types. Doesn't work in PvP so grind wont make you any better there.
Logic behind this would be that Weapon Mastery being only general knowledge and certain affinity to weapons, while title based weapon specific title would act as matter of preference and style mastery of particular weapon.
This means that while in combat you may bring several weapon specific skills and switch weapon while in battle as you see fit
, while doing real damage will fall on your favorite weapon. Biz 17:54, 6 October 2007 (UTC) updated on Biz 13:04, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- From the look of things in the latest information, Warriors Will have ability to use several weapons freely - meaning I'm a happy camper, who guessed almost right. =) Biz 19:51, 28 April 2010 (UTC)