I originally ran the Fangs of Fireshui guild over 14 months, starting in early April 2005. I made an effort to invite interesting, notable people who would be memorable. The guild hit a memberbase of about 75, and many members used the guild as a stepping stone, going on to join rank 300+ guilds. Unfortunately, too many members did so, and by the time Faction rolled out, the guild died. I held it afloat until summer, left for a long awaited vacation, and returned to find things in ruins & the guy I left in charge to be AWOL.
Following that, I stayed with a handful of guilds, including the rank 150 Err7, who were very kind in giving me some lessons in PvP. Following that, I stayed with Kaze Ni Nare, a Kurzick aligned guild that owned a range of towns, including Durheim Archives, Harvest Temple & Eradon Terrace. I got frustrated with the overwhelming focus on town control, which was supposed to 'finish' after they went on to take a Kurzick town (Durheim), but didn't.
After a time, I settled with The Nude Alliance, an alliance of small, good groups of people. After some back and forth, we came to a compromise, merged into 'The Search Party Never Came.' [SOS]. We are currently GvG'ing semi-seriously.
- As of October 1st '06, I unlocked everything available in chapter 1 and chapter 2.
- As of March 18th '07, I've unlocked everything available in chapters 1-3
- As of September 16th, I've unlocked the last Eye of the North skill, and have every skill & item modifier in Guild Wars available for PvP.
- Earned 1,200,000 faction in PvP.
- Completed Chapter 1 with all henchmen teams.
- Completed Chapter 2 with all henchman teams.
- Completed Chapter 3 with all henchman teams.
- Completed Eye of the North with all henchman teams.
- Played 4,000 hours over 30 months as of November 16, '07.
|en-N||This user will communicate with pretty damn good english.|