From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Although the updates are never as quick to arrive as I'd like I think Guild Wars is a game that just gets better and better. I'm still having a lot of fun after over six years. Making up new team builds with heroes is endlessly entertaining to me.
Guild Wars Wiki focuses
- Researching, especially creature statistics.
- Recording armor ratings for the project I started, and adding the data to creature pages.
- Making creature pages complete and consistent.
- De-stubbing pages.
Accomplishments in Guild Wars
- Maxing 35 titles on my Ritualist. All h/h except for Vizunah Square. No builds from websites or other people.
- Beating all campaigns with all professions.
- Maxing Unlucky, Lucky, Wisdom, Treasure Hunter, Kurzick, and Luxon without speed clears or running a quest.
- Collecting almost every green in the game.
- Achieving Legendary Master of the North on three characters.
- Being a guild leader to ~100 people for over a year.
- Unlocking everything, using only about 10,000 faction.
- Holding almost 2 million gold on an account at one time, no power trading or speed clearing.
- 50 points in HoM calculator
Things to accomplish in Guild Wars
- Get Legendary Vanquisher on my dervish, via Zaishen Vanquishes.
- Complete every dungeon with every class, no runs. Maybe 70% done with this?
- Work on my Zaishen title, since there's nothing else to spend money on.
- Prima Guide Oddities Odd and changed things found in the Prima strategy guide.
- Quotes Pre-release quotes that didn't come true, or are interesting in light of pre-release GW2 coverage.
- Pug builds Bizarre builds seen in pugs that worked out.
- JQ builds Builds seen in JQ.
- List of weapon-specific skills Is there a place for this in the main space?
- List of greens I still need by area
- My feedback page