User:Ryuu Desu/BB Dervish
For RA, Codex, HA, AB.
The Backbreaker Dervish puts a twist on the classic Backbreaker build by utilizing the buffed up version of Reaper's Sweep in conjunction with Rending Aura, to not only potentially knock down multiple foes, but also inflict Cracked Armor and remove up to six enchantments per chain.
Attributes & Bar
Template Code: Ogek0xpoaxmz5WhhwM+8vyt4WAA
- Play like a BB warrior, except also AoE KD people, remove up to 6 enchantments, inflict cripple and cracked armor on spikes.
- Rending Aura (Pre HoF, if you'd like) > Reaper's Sweep > Heart of Fury > Rending Aura + Falling Spider (Simultaneously) > Twisting Fangs > Falling Lotus > Blades of Steel > Rending Aura (If you didn't que it after Reaper's)
- You don't have to que Rending Aura after Reaper's sweep if enchantment removal isn't required.
- Kill shit lots.
- Survivor insignias, runes of vitae, rune of Superior Vigor.
- Zealous Daggers of Fortitude 15^50.
- Vampiric Scythe of Fortitude 15^50.
- Icy Daggers of Fortitude, or Vampiric Daggers of Fortitude 15^50(For Warriors and more damage as affordable, respectively.)
- Furious Spear of Fortitude and Strength Shield.
- Shield Sets.
- Longbow or Flatbow (For building in Zaishen.)
Equipment Template Code: Pk5RRvCoCTaiklW5rWplI9ziplIDLFplI7TNplI9kRplI3D
- Due to Heart of Fury's 6 second recharge and 7 second duration, there will be approximately a 3 second downtime between usage. Remember that in order to successfully complete your chain, you need to have the increased attack speed from Heart of Fury for the entire chain. As a result, you may use it to build adrenaline, but take note of the recharge.
- Binding Rending Aura to a custom mouse key will make your life much easier.
- Completely spiking a foe who is kiting is rather difficult with the 3 second knockdown, although it is possible.
- Consider when it may be more worthwhile to build Reaper's Sweep with a scythe rather than daggers, and vice versa. Scythes award adrenaline for every hit (up to 3 adjacent targets in front of you), whereas daggers generally build faster when balled foes aren't available.
- Building on a scythe generally deals slightly more pressure than building on daggers, with the possibility of increased pressure due to hitting multiple targets.
- With this bar, you have absolutely no reason not to completely destroy anyone who tries to body block your team. No reason. Absolutely none.