ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Monster/Amulet of Protection
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Shard's Issue -- 23:51, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
- You don't know what's wrong with it?
- Fix it.
- In case you're still oblivious and are too lazy to ask your bad programmers:
- Amulet doesn't stop damage, it lets 100% of the damage the GL takes go through, then heals him later after your team has already gotten the "defeated" message.
- The good implementation: What it needs to do is keep track of how much damage he takes every second, and prevent all damage after the first... however much he's supposed to take at that point in time.
- The lazy implementation: Let the GL take 0 damage until the end of every second, where he takes all the damage he's supposed to at once.
- So I've spelled out not one, but TWO ways you can fix this skill, depending on how lazy you decide to be. Both will work, although one makes no logical sense.