ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Warrior/Fear Me!
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Impaled's Issue -- 19:31, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
- Pointless since the nerf.
- Shout. Nearby foes have -3 Energy regeneration (1...5...6 seconds). 4 0 4
- Underpowered since the nerf, make it single target and remove the recharge. This would make it very balanced and nearby range would require it to be used by a melee character.
- Shout. Target Nearby foe Looses (1...3...4 energy). 4 0 0
This skill is problematic
- Gets nerfed due to double strikes. PvE skill split is impractical since monsters have infinite energy already.
- 7a "All nearby foes have crippled and weakness for 1....7...8 seconds." (Crippled covers weakness) While this may appear to make "You're All Alone!" worthless, this only works at close range.
Bathory's Issue 23:27, 4 April 2009 (UTC)
- I love this skill. I'm completely understanding of the reason it was nerfed to it's current form - but I'm not exactly happy with it, you know? This skill was mindless, so making it work only during specific times would allow it to be used only if timed well.
- 5 0 0
- Shout. Nearby foes using skills lose 1...3...4 Energy.
- This would kill teams that used to spam this as soon as it was charged up, while still making it useful for draining the Energy of your target without giving this skill a recharge.