From Guild Wars Wiki
| Paragon Heroes|
- I vote for an AI update regarding Paragon heroes. It seems Paragon heroes re-cast Aggressive Refrain when they obtain 25 energy, or in the middle of a battle they re-cast it, rendering them useless until they obtain enough energy to cast something else.
- I LOVE Paragons. So naturally I made a nice 4-man Para team build (myself included, with the 3 paragon heroes), but find that I need to micromanage Aggressive Refrain on all 3 Paragon Heroes by disabling it entirely, then using it manually. Then managing it with the usual chant. I find myself having to micromanage Signet of Synergy and Finale of Restoration also inbetween battles, because, like Monk heroes, they heal minions and pets and fall behind, so they don't always catch my chant, to upkeep Aggressive Refrain. So I must disable that inbetween fights also. Albeit, that is not my main concern.
- My main concern is the Aggressive Refrain on heroes. Would it be too much to fix the AI of the Paragon heroes to not re-cast Aggressive Refrain if the echo is already applied to themselves? Although this isn't really a problem for people that were made to micromanage things, it does seem to be a minor inconvenience to always look at the hero tabs and always keep a keen eye on what they're using and what they shouldn't be using. Anyone else come across this problem for the longest time?
- You can formulate some pretty damn good Paragon builds to synergize with another buddy and his/her heroes. Paragons hit hard, and upkeep consistent damage on a single target, and always follow my target-pinging. And am damn glad ANET implemented a 3rd Paragon hero. Got some real good beta builds for the upcoming 7-hero update. :)
- But that Aggressive Refrain needs a look-at. Thanks. Ardangoeswiki