Feedback:User/Sageofprofession/Class specific resurrection
From Guild Wars Wiki
| Class specific resurrection|
Each class should have a special type of ressurection, or way of aiding ressurection if they don't already have one. Here are the ideas I have so far.
- Warriors could be able to drag their comrades to saftey (while recieving an armor bonus) before a monk/they themselves ressurect their buddy.
- Necromancers could be able to re-animate the person as one of their minions, but again, the person would suffer from constant health degen and double holy damage
- Monks would resurrect with the highest health given to the resurrected out of all the classes
- Rangers could "treat" dead comrades and, when they come back, give them temporary condition immunity
- Assassins could fake being dead for a limited time
- Ritualists could re-animate the spirit of the dead, or provide a buff that allows the spirit of a dead comrade to be "pulled" back into their body quicker.
- Paragons could have a shout such as "Help him up!" which decreases the time needed to ressurect someone.
- Dervishes could have a buff where they gain an armor bonus if they are nearby a person being resurrected (ex. protecting their newly resurrected comrade)
- Mesmers could create a temporary false image of a dead teammate in order to redirect attention from the teammate being resurrected
These are the ideas I have so far, but I will post more once I get them.