Feedback:User/Viktor/Greater PvE Items
| Greater PvE Items|
Player vs. Environment
I think items should be made more unique for PvE, not just skins but give them more unique stats have PvE Prefixes and Suffixes in addition to the ordinary Prefixes and Suffixes. Using PvE only prefixes and then using them to upgrade ones weapon would be a nice way of adding more depth to the game. Example of a weapon would be Learner's Poisonous Bow of Vitality the Feared.
- Examples of Common PvE prefixes
- Boss slayer's... - You take 10...25% (depending on quality) less damage from bosses
- Master's... - Your level is counted as if you would be 5...25 levels higher (depending on quality)
- Learner's... - You gain 10...25% (depending on quality) more experience when slaying foes.
- Thief's... - You get 10...25% (depending on quality) more gold when party shares gold kills (gold is added not subtracted from others share)
- Taunter's... - You have 10...25% (depending on quality) higher chance to aggro with attacks
- Shadow's... - Your aggro bubble is smaller (depending on quality)
- Cursed... - Monsters your party faces have 1...3% of being bosses
- Hunter's... - Damage is increased by 5...10% (depending on quality) against non-boss, non-player creatures
- Tactician's... - Minimum damage is increased by 2...6 damage (depending on quality)
- Berserker's... - Maximum damage is increased by 6...12 damage (depending on quality)
- Spellslinger's... - Cooldown of spells are reduced by 5...10% (depending on quality)
- Examples of rare PvE prefixes
- Balthazar's... - Skills targeting others cause burning for 1...3 (depending on quality) second(s) (level required depending on quality)
- Grenth's... - Attacks have 50...100% chance (depending on quality) to causes cripple for 1 second if attacked creature was suffering from a condition other than cripple. (level required depending on quality)
- Dwayna's... - Whenever you cast a spell targeting other allies you gain 20...50 health (depending on quality) (level required depending on quality)
- Melandru's... - You have 1...3 (depending on quality) bip of hp regeneration for every condition you suffer from.( level required depending on quality)
- Lyssa's... - Your skills used against foes have 50%...100% chance (depending on quality) to interrupt that foe if that foe was hexed. (level required depending on quality)
- [Monster name here]'s... - [Special effect here] (quality should be set for these)
- Examples of PvE suffixes (all of these should be very rare, 9rq max damage crystalline sword rare)
- the Unseen - Halves you current aggro bubble
- the Loyal - Your non-attack skills cannot be blocked
- the Merciful - You can attack allies, whenever you attack an ally that ally gains health instead equal to the damage it otherwise would inflict.
- the Merciless - Conditions you inflict lasts 50% longer
- the Screaming - Your attacks have a chance to taunt every enemy in the area
- the Feared - Your spells deal 10 damage to its target in addition to the spells effect.
- the Renown - You have 10% higher chance of facing bosses on your travels
- the Legendary - Your skills deal 10% more damage.
- the Golden - You find 10% more gold from kills
- the Enchanted - Your enchantments last 20% longer
- the Treacherous - Your hexes lasts 20% longer
- the Loving - Healing skills heal for 15 hp more.