Guild:Defenders Of The Last Cookie (historical)
| This page is about a historical player guild.
This page is a player-managed entry on a guild that has now faded into obscurity through inactivity.
|Defenders Of The Last Cookie [YUM]|
|Type||PvX & Social|
|No. of members||10+|
|Guild Hall||Imperial Isle|
|Time zone||Predominantly GMT - GMT+3|
Latin: Maneo Crustulum Defensor (Defenders of the Last Cookie)
The Guild Management
|Officers:||Claudia K||Woolaf Bain|
Within the guild, all 'guildies' are equal and their oppinons are given equal weight. Members are actively incouraged to participate and organise events and they may recruit new members, if they so wish, by passing an individuals IGN to a member of the guild management.
1) Respect for all guild and alliance members.
2) No intolerent behaviour.
3) No trading in Guild Chat.
4) Help fellow guildies and alliance members as and where possible.
5) Foster a strong enviroment of friendship though participating in chat and guild/alliace activities.
6) No begging for gold/items.
7) If offline for 1 month without prior notice to guild management, it will be assumed that the account is inactive and will be kicked from the guild.
Both The Defenders of the Last Cookie and The Legion Alliance are open to new members. For consideration for admission, please contact a member of the Guild management, in game.
Although mainly an English speaking Alliance, we embrace cultures from all over the world and the different languages which that entails. We invite everyone to communicate in thier home language when it is possible as this is just another element of the diversity of our alliance, and what we believe makes our alliance strong.
The general format of this wiki page can be attributed to the Bad Wolf Corporation
Thanks go to them for an excelent wiki-page format!
|The Legion Of Feng Huang Alliance|
|Leader||The Legion Of Feng Huang|
|Members||Defenders Of The Last Cookie • The Burning Pride|